Friday, March 03, 2006

Freedom

Haha, okay, when i don't update my journal for a long time, there's two reasons: one would be i am just too tired till i knock-out because of the chemotherapy or maybe because my brain just can't seem to function well, and the second would be because i am back to normal again so i got lazy to write my journal keke.

Well, thank God it's the latter for now. Able to recover, regaining my appetite once again, and free from those 24 hours drips. Yeah!!! FREEDOM MAN FREEDOM!!! WOO-HOO!!! Eh, although i know the freedom of movement will be short lived for now, but yet, able to move freely for a day or two seems like a joy to me keke, the little things in life. Then again, this reminds me, that in Jesus Christ, we are FREE from the clutches of sin and death, gaining eternal life to all who believes and receives Him through His grace. And that's something to rejoice daily, knowing that this disease that no man could ever heal, has been personally removed by Christ Jesus our Lord, to set us all free, once and for all, not just a day or two, but for eternity.

So, seems like my body is recovering back to normal, having these allergies and rashes though, not sure what's the problem actually, but taking pills and antibiotics to fend them off. Oh yeah, despite the recovery, my white blood cells are in fact dropping continuously as each day past, the delayed effects of the chemotherapy that's what the doctor says. Most probably i would be in total isolation by next week as my white blood cell count would drop to the dangerous level gradually, and when it steadily increases again, then yeaps, would be free to go home, yay! But nevertheless pray for me yeah? Don't want to get infected or anything while being isolated or it will turn up kind of messy, if you know what i mean.

Anyways, all in all, thank God for another beautiful day once again, and for showing me all the little blessings i have when i was healthy, which i always took for granted then.

 

No comments: