Friday, April 13, 2007

Thanking God again...

Woooaaahhhhkaaaay……

Went to the doctor’s clinic on Wednesday with a heavy heart, thinking that it was going to be the start of three long terrible weeks, but somehow when I went there the doctor said that my white cell count was still too low to start eating the pills. Doctor said he doesn’t want me to get an infection, so it will be better not to start just yet.

Immediately the nauseous feeling I had when I went to the doctor disappeared…

The weather suddenly seemed so good…

I could hear the birds chirping oh so sweetly…

Alright, to get to the point, I was really happy! Though, I didn’t have another weeks break as the doctor asked me to start eating the pills on Monday (well, he didn’t pick the date, but asked me to choose one of the days… of course I chose the day in which I could delay the most) for around that time my white cell count should have went up to a safe level, still thank God for the gracious extra time that I could have to relax more! And there I was thinking it will never happen, so got to thank God twice as much for this precious grace ha-ha!

Now, I am starting to feel a little guilty for having so much time ‘off’ in suffering…

That… and having time off makes me worry a lot on how I am going to use my time wisely. Not that I have to plan real hard though, since I am still better left at home in order not to get an infection like the shingles that I had last time, but the mind still keeps thinking of ways to use it properly so that I won’t regret when Monday comes, when I can’t have so much freedom anymore in my daily activities, which I’ll start telling myself why I didn’t do this, or eat that, when I was still okay.

Bah… but who cares, guess I’ll just enjoy for now, and think later!

No comments: