Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007...

Merry Christmas guys!!!

And yeah, still writing… still writing…

I am hoping I could at least complete “the” post before I leave Australia, and that would mean before the New Year arrives. Get ready for a long post then --- that’s if I finally manage to write it and not drag till the end of January.

Ah, hoping I was back in Malaysia so I could attend our church Christmas service; to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere together as members of one body and not to forget ---most importantly --- to take this time to thank God for sending us His son, thus bringing us salvation. With our flight back to Melbourne on Christmas day in addition with me and my brothers’ bad habit of waking up after 12, plus another hilarious reason which I would reveal later when I finish writing December’s post… I guess I wouldn’t be able to attend one here. Arghh…

Looking forward to Boxing Day for shopping sales!

Once again, Merry Christmas and God bless!

No comments: