Saturday, December 22, 2007

2nd Anniversary...

Oh my…

Just writing to let everyone who reads my journal knows that I am still in the process of writing the November post (which has now dragged on to December --- sorry for that), and not to worry. Ah, and there I was thinking that I would at least make it a once a month affair at the least.

Well, besides the information just given, the reason I “need” to write this post is due to the reason that this is my…

2nd Anniversary!!!...

…of getting admitted to the hospital and going for chemotherapy treatment~ (belated anyway)

I must admit that I kind of actually forgotten about the date where I got admitted till I reread my previous post… was thinking that it was today, and realized that it was on the 21st instead. Wake up Ju Liang!!! Now I am so embarrassed.

Hmm… well, just want to thank God that all has been going well with me, that through His grace I am able to enjoy much of my time after treatment, including this holiday that I am having in Australia while writing this. And doubly true with the fact that the pills isn’t all that hard to take right now, and I am getting used to them through His grace (the weekly pills still packs a punch, but it has been much much better compared to last time where I can’t really do anything after eating them).

Still I must admit that in all the enjoyment (and busyness…), there are times where I kind of “forgot” about how gracious God has been to me and take it all for granted, even though it has just been less than half a year. When I am enjoying and not suffering I tend to take God’s love for me throughout the process for granted, and only during the stillness of the night do I think back about this and know how blessed I have been. Yeah, I know that I have written about this previously, but I can’t stop feeling guilty somehow… The other thing that bugs me is the fact that I am not using my testimony to spread the good news of Christ more than I should and I am feeling rather guilty about this too. Especially since once I was there complaining that there isn’t much interesting things happening in my life that I can share of.

To become like Christ is an on-going process, which is why I need to remind myself to keep striving forward towards the goal in Christ and not fall back, constantly reminding myself that whether in good times of bad, I need to fight the good fight, not losing sight of the goal. Especially since I have experience how great God has been in my life.

Woahkay…

Nothing to regret right now but to focus on the future! And hope that I continue to grow more in Christ, and not just by writing in words but actually doing it.

Thank God for the great time holidaying here in Aussie! Rest assured I will write about it… after the November post that is.

No comments: